THE MEETING POINT OF STAGE TECHNOLOGIES
Since its creation in 1998, JTSE has become the major event in France for all the professionals of stage technologies. The show’s offers and contents are changing each year according to the market evolution.
The 2018 edition welcomed more than 150 exhibitors and 6. 141 visitors.
A CONVIVIAL EVENT TO DEVELOP NEW EXCHANGES
Expand your contact network and sign new contracts while meeting more than 150 French and International companies at Dock Pullmann from the main areas of stage technologies among which: machinery, lighting, sound, stagecraft, rigging, fabrics, seating, accessories, safety gear and training.
TRAINING AND INFORMATION SPACES
Take part in numerous workshops and topical conferences:
- Black Boxes at Dock Eiffel
- Audio-training at Dock Haussmann
- Seminars of SNELAC (National Union of Leisure, Attractions and Cultural Spaces)
- Laboratory of Arts & Technology – topical conferences organized in collaboration with Stereolux Nantes (only in French).
- Round tables of the publishing house Éditions AS