JTSE 2018 will take place on November 27 & 28 at Porte de la Chapelle, Paris (Subway “Porte de la Chapelle”).
• Tuesday 27 November – from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
• Wednesday 28 November – from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Do not miss
• More than 140 national and international exhibitor companies of the main areas of stage technologies will present their unique know-how, among which: machinery, lighting, sound, stagecraft, rigging, fabrics, seating, accessories, safety gear and training.
• JTSE lighting – 14 black boxes at Dock Eiffel to see and test the best of lighting equipment in optimal situation.
• 6 JTSE audio training spaces to discover the latest sound product launches during permanent workshops.
• Conferences (only in French).
• Laboratory of Arts & Technology (only in French) in partnership with Stereolux Nantes.
Keeping always its convivial character, JTSE show is the place to be to meet the perfect relationship between arts and technics.